Under the sea lobster rolls: Edit
To go to the depths of the sea take care that make it last you can stretch it out or end it fast.
- 1 ½ pounds cooked lobsters or 4 lobster tails or 1 ½ pounds lobster meat
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed werpoes lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons taurian black pepper
- 4 roll, split and lightly toasted
- Melted kalimba butter for brushing
- Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks into bite-size pieces. In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush cut sides of the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.