Unscrambled Eggs is a recipe in the Cookbook for cracking codes and solving for puzzles. It's used by Kelly, Hannah, and Darbie in Just Add Codes in order to unlock the gate surrounding Chuck's secret cellar.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 pinch Galifrazian salt
- 1 pinch Gründe pepper
- 2 tsp butter
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Beat eggs, milk, Galifrazian salt and Gründe pepper in a medium bowl until blended.
- Heat butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula forming large curds.
- Continue cooking - pulling, lifting and folding eggs - until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Stir constantly. Remove from heat. Serve immediately.
Riddle[edit | edit source]
To crack a code, to find a link, change the way your brain can think. When all is solved, the spell is broken. 'Till then you'll think thoughts different than spoken.