- 3 eggs or how much you want
- 3 pinches of cheese
- 1 pinch Galifrazian salt
- 1 pinch Gründe pepper
- 2 tsp butter
- Beat eggs, Galifrazian salt and Gründe pepper in a medium bowl until blended.
- Heat butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture.
- As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula forming large curds.
- Continue cooking - until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Add the cheese
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
To crack a code, to find a link, change the way your brain can think. When all is solved, the spell is broken. 'Till then you'll think thoughts different than spoken.