Walk-In-My-Shoes Schnitzel is a recipe cooked by Kelly to get out of the house while grounded to help Mama P and Jake cook Curse-Breaking Candied Stone Fruit for the Pluot Festival. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Pluots.
NOTE :You can now get the Just Add Magic Notebook on Redbubble:https://www.redbubble.com/shop/p/44379626.RXH2R.ripper-brat?ref=artist_shop_grid
- Chicken Cutlets
- Bread Crumbs
- Elysian Salt
- Livonian Oil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Put flour on a plate. Beat eggs into shallow dish. Put bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Take one piece of chicken and dredge in flour. Shake off the excess.
- Drip egg yolk onto chicken
- Carefully coat with bread crumbs and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet.
- When the oil is hot, put chicken in skillet and cook until golden brown.
- Towel off excess oil and transfer chicken to plates.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and garnish with lemon and parsley.
|“||When you need to have two faces, to be seen in two different places, have a friend pretend to be you.||”|