Walk-In-My-Shoes Schnitzel is a recipe cooked by Kelly to get out of the house while grounded to help Mama P and Jake cook Curse-Breaking Candied Stone Fruit for the Pluot Festival. Its first and only appearance was in Just Add Pluots.
- Chicken Cutlets
- Bread Crumbs
- Elysian Salt
- Livonian Oil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Put flour on a plate. Beat eggs into shallow dish. Put bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Take one piece of chicken and dredge in flour. Shake off the excess.
- Drip egg yolk onto chicken
- Carefully coat with bread crumbs and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet.
- When the oil is hot, put chicken in skillet and cook until golden brown.
- Towel off excess oil and transfer chicken to plate
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and garnish with lemon and parsley!.
|“|| When you need to have two faces, |
to be seen in two different places,
have a friend pretend to be you.
|“||To admit who you really are, say the name three times, to return to yourself, say your name three times fast.||”|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.