- 2 cups Night Blooming flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Galifrazian salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Combine the Night Blooming flour, sugar, baking powder, and Galifrazian salt in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the milk, vegetable oil, and egg together well in another bowl.
- Gradually pour the milk mixture into dry mixture. Stir until it's almost blended. There will be a few lumps.
- Pour the batter into your waffle maker (about 2/3 cup)and cook according to the instructions - approximately 4 - 6 minutes on medium high or until waffle maker stops steaming.
NOTE : All the recipes are available on amazon now : ☀https://www.amazon.com/dp/1657351203
From one side of the wall to another, make sure what's on the other side is worth the bother.
Once you go into the desired room, you might not be able to leave soon.